Full set of aftermarket Xbox Cords! Easy to hook up as a replacement, or to make moving your Xbox to different room in the house easy. Includes Power cord, and Audio Video Adapter. Its everything you need to play all night long! The Xbox console with Controller S was released on November 15, 2001, in North America, February 22, 2002, in Japan, and March 14, 2002, in Australia and Europe. It was Microsoft’s first foray into the gaming console market. As part of the sixth-generation of gaming, the Xbox was up against the Sony PlayStation 2, Sega Dreamcast (which stopped American sales before the Xbox went on sale), and Nintendo GameCube. The Xbox was the first console offered by an American company after the Atari Jaguar stopped sales in 1996. The name Xbox was derived from a contraction of DirectX Box, a reference to Microsoft’s graphics API, DirectX.
- LEAGY:Includes every cord that you need to get your Xbox Console working 100%.
- AV Cables are standard definition video and audio cables for Composite Video and Left Right Stereo Audio. Connects older Standard Definition to inputs on CRT or HDTV. Yellow RCA is for Video, and Red and White are for Right and Left Stereo audio inputs.
- 2 Prong power cord has multiple uses. Works for PS2 consoles, as well as Samsung LED LCD TV Smart Monitor, Xbox One S X, PS4 PlayStation 4 Console, PS3, LED LCD Smart TV, Monitor, Printer, Scanner, Game Console, Entertainment System, Audio Multiroom Speaker, Music System, Sound Bar, Retro Boombox, Action Keyboard, Digital Piano, Charging Dock, Wireless Backup, Wi-Fi Base Station, Laptop Notebook Charger, Camera Battery Charger and other devices requiring 2 prong ac cord.
- Xbox was, and is So Cool! You can play some great games on it. Playing a game like Vice City and having your own music playing was priceless. All the sports games looked better on the Xbox as well. Very cool system indeed.
- Forget about your nintendo and sony playstation consoles, and grab a pair of these xbox hook ups.